Gabion fence material analysis
Gabion fence material: stainless steel, galvanized, PE, PVC, Galvan,
1. The galvanized daw gabion fence is made of high quality low carbon steel wire. The tensile strength of the steel wire is not less than 38kg/m2, the diameter of the steel wire can reach 2.0-4.0mm, and the surface of the steel wire is usually protected by hot-dip galvanizing. The thickness can be made according to customer's requirements, and the galvanizing capacity can reach 300g/m2.
2, galvanized gabion fence (PVC hexagonal net, dip-shaped hexagonal net) is a layer of PVC protective layer on the surface of galvanized iron wire, and then woven into a variety of hexagonal nets. This layer of PVC protective layer will greatly increase the service life of the net, and through the choice of different colors, it can be integrated with the surrounding natural environment.
3, Zn-5% Al-mixed rare earth alloy coating, referred to as galfan: its performance superiority is mainly reflected as:
1. With high corrosion resistance, the corrosion resistance of its products is about 2-3 times that of ordinary galvanizing. Whether in outdoor, in humid environment, or in harsh environments such as marine climate, the corrosion resistance of the alloy coated steel wire is superior to ordinary galvanizing and electroplating zinc;
2. The alloy coated steel wire has excellent ductility and deformability, even exceeding the steel base it protects. Can withstand the test of winding and bending under strong deformation process conditions without worrying about cracking and falling off of the coating;
3. The alloy coated steel wire has better weldability than galvanized steel wire;
4. The zinc-aluminum structure of the alloy coated steel wire provides an excellent uniform phase surface. Compared with other coatings, the alloy coating is essentially an excellent pretreatment substrate and adhesive. This excellent property. It can improve cracking, corrosion and foaming after application.